Whether it’s a company Christmas party or just a weekend soiree, here’s how to take part in the festivities without suffering with that painful post-drinking aftermath. It's the food we eat after drinking that gets you into trouble, also consume wisely and prevent a hangover.
1) Limit yourself to two drinks. Anymore, and there's a good chance you'll begin eating badly.
2) Sip, don't swing.
3) Never drink on an empty stomach.
4) Alternate each alcoholic drink with a glass of water or Diet Coke.
5) Avoid sugary cocktails; they're desserts disguised in a glass.
6) Choose red wine over white, you won't drink it as fast.
7) Combat an increased appetite the morning after (alcohol causes unstable blood sugar the next day) with protein-rich and low-carb foods.
Julia Knightley’s Top Tip: First of all drink responsibly, second take 2 Forever Lean capsules and 60ml Forever of Aloe Vera Gel before you go out and when you get home = NO HANGOVER! For more information just visit http://www.foreverjulia.flp.com/